Search this blog


Home About Contact
Oct 1, 2008

Pink-ish  

Thanks to Nil Giha, who tipped me today regarding some freebies shown in this post!

ume mode bracelet

Top: BomBon - Pink Tank, $1L
Tank: Zibware - Cami, $0L from the freebie table
Hair: Glitter Hair Store - Moskye, $0L (from lucky board. Thank you to LLuna for tp-ing me!!)

This lovely bracelet is from Ume Mode, its the newest group gift! This lovely pearl bracelet is color changable, just click to pick your colors!

My roses

Special thanks to Venturino who gave me these wonderful roses! I love them!

VG denim

Blouse: BomBon Mizutama Blouse in Pink, $1L
Pants: VG Republic - Female Dollarbie Denim, $1L as blogged previously with Gabi!

with Gabi

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Pink-ish