Search this blog


Home About Contact
Oct 26, 2008

Gifts  

Some gifts not from hunts lol.. for those of you that are a little bit tired of hunting. Well, I know I am.. at least for today lol


Halloween coat from Exia, 0L. Boots from Lazy places, Ghost Busters hunt.. Alright, I said 'no hunts' but I had to show u this one lol


Skin from Soft Touch. It was Morgana's rezz day and she gave out many awesome skins on her subscribo. Bad, bad Gabi forgot to post it before... But they're still there. Subscribe (if you haven't yet) and get them on history. Thanks Morgana!!

ivalde
Ivalde's Kia Spider dress, 1L. Other skin from Soft Touch subscribo. Amazing Carrie, I'm wearing the electric make up.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Gifts