Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jan 12, 2009

S@bbia  

My friend Ana11 told me about this cute store and its freebies and a couple lucky boards.. I went there to check out and was lucky to get them both! Thanks Ana!!

s@bbia 1
Dress with sweater and socks, S@bbia lucky board. Boots with leg warmers from *Katat0nic* midnight mania. SL is saying 'place information not available without server update' when I try to get the slurl from Katat0nic, but I'm pretty sure you already have it hehe If you don't, IM me in world and I'll give you the lm.

s@bbia 3
Free cardigan from S@bbia.

s@bbia 2
Free dress from S@bbia. Turtleneck sweater not included.

s@bbia 4
Fur bolero dress, S@bbia lucky board.

tart lc
Sexy camo outfit from TART, lucky chair prize. Boots from Edge Grafica, 10 minutes camping.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ S@bbia