Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jan 25, 2009

CNY 2009  

Happy Year of the Ox!

Sis pose for me FREE SECOND gift

(thats my beautiful sis posing for me)

A small group gift to everyone in our FREE SECOND group, this pose with the chinese writing: "All the fortunes in the year of the Ox". It's my early attempts to make poses you might need to move the sign to fit into your hands. They are modifiable so have fun!! It is avaliable all day today!

Thanks for your continuing support - couldn't do it without you!

VPoses-1

And talking about poses, there some real good poses from VPoses, this one is my favorite, sexy, intimate, and it comes with the streetlight!

Suri x

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ CNY 2009