Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sep 14, 2008

Love Soul Hunt & more  

I went to [Love Soul] Hunt, and it's a difficult hunt that took me a lot of time and patiece to get some gifts to show you.. And I think I am still missing some... But I liked it anyways :P

There are some new group gifts too...
This is what happens to those who goes to Love Soul Hunt! lol
Hair, jacket + shirt, pants and necklace from the LS Hunt.
This outfit is a gift from A piece of candy group, nails from LS hunt, skin is Domestic V, 5L (all skins were 5L, but I don't know if they are still available at that price). Hair Naughty Island (not free).
UPDATED: The skins are not 5L anymore :( But there is still a nice one for 1L.
Jumper and top from Kunglers group.
Blue dress from Sweeter than Candy group, necklace and blue pumps from LS hunt (I also found a pink pair of those pumps on the zombie shooting).

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Love Soul Hunt & more