Search this blog


Home About Contact
Sep 1, 2008

Romantic  

This cute outfit you can get at Romance at Rory's. You have to find the diamonds hidden there to complete it. They're easy to find though lol. I specially like the top! While there Rory kindly showed me around the place and it's so cool! Take some time to explore the place and you can also find those lovely flat shoes from a lucky chair at Lil Fox Couture Shoes. Thank you so much, Rory!
The necklace, bracelet and earrings (that I bet you can't see but they are there lol) were a gift from one of the lucky boards at SB Mall.
Hair is Diversity Hair (not free).

I know my pictures look small on the blog, but if you click on them you can see them better :) Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to make them look bigger lol

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Romantic