Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 27, 2008

The Newbie Journal  



Back with my noobie i made some pretty $0L finds! I've actually done some camping and i have almost $10L!!!!! But I'm holding on to them till I realllllly need some cash (lol). I'will now present you some seriously dark dresses that have amazing quality, not noobie AT ALL:

De volta à minha noobie, fiz algumas descobertas legais por $0L! Na verdade andei fazendo camping e já tenho quase $10L!!! Mas estou me agarrando a eles para o caso de eu realmente precisar de grana (lol). Apresento agora dois vestidos muito dark, com uma qualidade ótima, que não tem NADA de noobie:

Shape: EC Shape - Sandra, $0L @ Emporio Caproni group gift/presente de grupo
Skin: Another skin - (Rf0), $0L @ The Gnubie Store
hair: Gothdoll black red (M) +++BLUE BLOOD HAIR+++, $0L

1.
Dress and hat/Vestido e Chapeu: edge grafica / 14 mourning dress
Pose: [LAP] - Mistakenly Simple

2.
Dress/vestido: vampiressa Dress, $0L @ Saphira mall
Pose: [LAP] - C-Hush, $0L

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ The Newbie Journal