Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 21, 2008

Nano Nonko  

Today has started off rather strange for me, my keyboard suddenly decided to mess up, whenever I typed a 'c' it became a '9' and all of the keys are just messed up! I managed to fix it with a systems restore (thank god for that!) but i was in the middle of a french rennaissance party with Liessa and co. Here are the pics!A nice little gathering, a traditional dance with everyone! Sadly there was only one man so we all had to be a dude at some point of the dance :DFrom left: Liessa, Suri (me!) and Leila Dix
All photos above taken @ Verseilles City

The above picture is after I keep restarting the computer and couldn't get my keyboard to work, I decided to camp for 10 minutes at Nonko for this lovely dress hat and also this mini flower handbag! The handbag is avaliable in 3 colors and there is a piggy handbag up for grabs too. These are not for camping, you can see them in boxes on a table.

Get them at Nonko!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Nano Nonko

  • Cailin Navarathna
    June 21, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

    I love your blog. I can never use enough freebies! I just wanted to let you know that I linked you. :]

  • Jessyka Richard
    June 21, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

    Regarding the computer issue, do you possible have the language bar active? It should show up as a little keyboard icon somewhere on your start bar. If so, your keyboard language or layout may have been changed to something else accidentally. If it's on, you can disable it so it won't accidentally change in the future.