Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 18, 2008

Candy Cuties  

After Digital Knickers got into sl's lingerie top 50 I decided to take a visit and grab myself a set of the popular lingerie! Speed-dialled connecting to Sugarlee who did this photoshoot with me. What a collaboration! On Suri:
Digital Knickers - Candy Cutie in Black, $1L
*::UM::* - Wood Bracelet, $0L
*PBI* - The Laces (leg tattoo), $1L
--Umi Usagi-- Rabbit Earrings, $0L
.:: The Body Politik ::. Diamond Anklet (previous freebie)
OA Designs - Diamond Belly Ring (with bling), $0L
On Sugarlee:
Digital Knickers - Candy Cutie in Red, $1L
!* Talisman ~ Juicy Bracelet, $0L
!* Talisman ~ Abstract Heart Earrings, $0L

Just a reminder to all boys and girls, I love to have guest stars on Free Second, so if you have any good freebies and would like to spend some time with me *winks*, IM me (Suri Christen) and we'll do a shoot together!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Candy Cuties