Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 24, 2008

Blue Magic  



Today i found this range of butterfly accessories... and they were sooo cute and well made (the wings flap and blue particles surround you) that I started thinking what could I wear to match these lovelly creatures... and then I got this perfect Thimbles dress that totally made me look like a fairy. thank you SL freebie makers, you read my mind^^

Hije eu achei essa coleção de itens de borboletas.. e são tãaaooo lindinhos e bem feitos (as asas batem e cercam você de partículas azuis) que eu comecei a pensar o que poderia combinar com essas criaturinhas fofas.. e daí eu ganheu esse vestido perfeito da Thimbles, que me fez parecer uma fadinha. Obrigada criadores de freebies do SL, vocês leram minha mente^^

Wings, Shoes & Accessories/Asas Sapatos e acessórios: Pappillon, $0L
Skin: {Frick} Iz - Neutral Lips, $1L
Dress/Vestido: Thimbles - Tiger Lily Dress - Blue Green *T*, $!L (2 days offer/oferta por 2 dias)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Blue Magic