Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 27, 2008

Angelina Gives Me Wings!  


She literally did! Which inspired me to dress in all white and make this post. Sorry girls, this toga style dress I am wearing is not a freebie. I got it long ago from Sweet Nothings, but it matches perfect with this pair of veil sandals!

This pair of lovely lovely veil sandals was gotten from a lucky chair! I wanted it as soon as I laid eyes on it, so girls, go try your luck! They are sold for $230L in the store. The white wings are included with the sandals! :)

Teleport using this link:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/NEOJAPAN%20TOKYO/113/133/20!

Sandals Worn:
Veil Sandals in White by Angel's Kisses, by Angelina Felisimo.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Angelina Gives Me Wings!