Search this blog


Home About Contact
Jun 30, 2008

Mirai Mirai On The Wall, Who's The Fairest Of Them All?  

Girl, I got new skins!

Usually, Liessa is the skin shopper, I am more skeptical and tend to stick to my default skin. The ones I am showing you today are the ones I absolutely adore. I change my mind for pink lips forever...
Skin: Aoharu Alek Skin + Shape (group camp gift), $0L. Please activate group tag before camping!
Hair: Aoharu Kendall Hair in Honey (my favorite hair colour!), $0L. This item is exclusively for group members, please look in group notice history to find it!
Outfit: Bikini from Lelli Moda, July Gift, $0L
Top: Summer Gift from Aoharu, in Black, $0L
P.S. I am LOVING the pink pouty lips!!!! It Rocks!!!
Skin: Aoharu Lisa Skin + Shape (group camp gift), $0L. Please activate group tag before camping!
Hair: Aoharu Yulia Hair in Honey (my favorite hair colour!), $0L. This item is only avaliable free until midnight, so, listen to Liessa, RUN!!!!!
Bracelet: Needful Things - Neko Bracelet, $1L
Outfit: group gift from Mirai Style, comes with sportsbag!! This item is exclusively for group members, please look in group notice history to find it! $0L
Shoes: Converse Shoes from LINE, exclusive for group members only. Activate your tag before buying! $0L

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories