Search this blog


Home About Contact
Aug 31, 2008

Clover Hunt  

Hello girls! I'm back from the weekend yay! I missed you :) Well well, I went directly to Pirate Day Event to get my stuff lol There are so many good gifts, nobody can miss it! And I love LVS&Co outfits.
The pictures I'm posting now are from the Tresure Hunt at Clover Beach Shops though. There a lot of gold coins to find. And they're very easy to see.
Red dress from Adored Clothing, bangles from Clover, red bikini from !Sintimacy. (all 0L at Clover's Hunt). Hair on the left is Refuge (not free) and on the right is Damselfly (freebie at hair fair).
Hair, skin, eyes, bangles and corset are also from the Clover Hunt. Enjoy yourselves! :)
It's good to be back!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Clover Hunt