Search this blog


Home About Contact
Aug 27, 2008

Arigato!  

I do enjoy going to japanese malls all around Second Life. And there are always so nice freebies! This wonderful kimono is a gift from Kumamoto Japan. There's a stand there with tons of great freebies. I love every single one. I'll post some others another time. Those animated dance fans are Digital Eyes and it was a gift at Shiki Hunt (no longer available for free). The animation is totaly cool! Hair Monique from Sinsation (gift at Hair Fair).
This kimono was a free gift from a place named TOKEN. I cannot teleport there, I don't know if it's some SL issue or if the place is no longer available. I'll try again later and update it here. It comes with japanese shoes, flowers for the hair and a fan. The japanese hair is a free gift at Jocko Domo, where you can also find free parasol and fans.
Arigato!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Arigato!