Search this blog


Home About Contact
Aug 27, 2008

LVS & Co.  



A bunch of dollarbies at LVS & Co. They are all very very pretty and great quality for the price!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ LVS & Co.

  • Anonymous
    August 27, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

    I couldn't figure out how to buy the turquoise fiesta dress and thats the one I really wanted, oh well...

  • Suri Christen
    August 27, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

    I think they are only putting one of them up for a dollar, Aurora.

  • Anonymous
    August 27, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

    Only the items that have stars on them were the items I was able to relocate :) The teal I'm afraid was lost to SL inventory bug.
    These were brought back out one last time before summer was over,from past events.
    IF you ever have a promblem Aurora with anything in the store just have to drop me a line :))