Search this blog


Home About Contact
Aug 31, 2008

Should I Get a PDA?  

A little birdie told me that he thinks I should get a PDA, since I juggle much time between sl and rl...truth is, I think I need one too!
Hahaha... thank you my dear for suggesting it, I think I have found the solution to all my worries. To everyone else, you have NO MORE excuses to leave me out of your plans *laughs evilly (is that even a word?!)*
The Telus Store has a range of cool cellphones for you to choose from, and it taste yummy too. I licked the gold one.
*Laughs*
If you prefer not to spend a wad of lindens on these babies, don't fret! There is a goodie bag to take home including some funny t-shirts and a basic phone.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Should I Get a PDA?