Search this blog


Home About Contact
Aug 27, 2008

A Blue Butterfly  




I'm like a bird,
I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is,
I don't know where my home is ...

Actually, let me think...yes, I know where my home is *speed dials to Saladin*, hehehehehe

LOOK at this BEEEAUTIFUL butterfly get-up! Oh my god, I feel like a princess wearing it. Luscious flows and glowing fabrics, the hair ornaments are included too, the massive blue wings make me feel so airy!!

My husband's favorite color is blue, so he'll be very happy to see me in this outfit (I hope) :DDD

Girls, this is free until 17th July, so hurry up and get it now, at AC Girls!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ A Blue Butterfly