Search this blog


Home About Contact
May 22, 2008

We are AC Girls!  



I have been informed by my reliable source that AC Girls are once again giving away their group gift! Now I haven't been to the store for a lil while and LOOK AT THE BEARS!!! They are so beautiful..I tried to smuggle one home but it was soo heavy!!
This freebie tie dye dress is avaliable in blue and purple (my favorite color), and the picture does it no justice! It fits on my body like a glove to my hand..I feel instantly sexy! Look a my curves!! :P The skirt is very flexible, everywhere I walk it just flows with me. I love it!

Fui Informada por minha fonte confiável que AC Girls estavam novamente distribuindo seu presente de grupo! Fazia um tempo que eu não ia a loja e OLHA ESSES URSOS!!! Tão lindos... tentei roubar um mas era pesado demais pra eu carregar!!
Esse vestido tie-dye gratis é encontrado em azul e roxo (minha cor preferida), e a foto não faz justiça a esse lindo vestido! veste meu corpo como uma luva na mão... me faz sentir instantaneamente sexy! Repare nas minhas curvas!! :P A saia é bem flexivel, e flutua comigo cada vez que eu ando. Adorei!

Vestido/Dress: AC Girls Tie Dye Dress: $0L AC Girls:

I am also wearing a very funky 'JUICY' necklace from...you guessed it!! Juicy!! it is $1L and is avalaible on the link here: . Be sure to check out other freebies, which are on the wall on your left at the back of the store!
Também estou usando um colar muito legal da JUICY... custa $1L. Não se esqueça de checar os outros freebies que você acha na parede da esquerda, nos fundos da loja!

Suri x

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ We are AC Girls!