Search this blog


Home About Contact
Feb 5, 2009

Bad and good news  

The bad news are that we decided to close Free Second. :(
It makes me sad to tell you this. But I want a fresh start on a blog of my own. Suri is very busy in rl and sl to keep blogging here. So we two agreed this is the best thing to do. No worries, we are still friends!! lol :) She supports my decision and is very happy for me! Yay! Love you, hon, ty for everything! It's been amazing, ty for introducing me to the blog world!

The good (I hope! lol) news are I'm starting a new blog, called SL Good Deals. Everything will be about the same and I hope you can follow me there! Pleeeeease add me to your browser favorites!! :)
My big thank you to the designers, you can keep counting on me on SL Good Deals! \o/

My even bigger thank to you, girls, for the support! See you on SLGD!!

Bye Bye Free Second xoxo

<3,
Gabi Fitzgerald.

PS1: The blog will stay open for a while, so everyone can get my new URL hehe.
PS2: Outfit from YomeShoujo, group gift in notices. Blow a kiss, Diva style from Tuli, 0L.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Bad and good news